Who We Are:
AIMDATA was founded by a team with decades of experience in strategy consulting, Enterprise Information Management and software development. Our professionals work with companies providing services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital and technology. We are at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Currently Looking for:
Business Configuration Analysts will be working with a full team of AIMDATA specialists focused on configuration development for enterprise data solution. We are looking for individuals who are organized, able to work in a team environment. This is a full time position.
As a new hire you will be coming into AIMDATA as a Business Configuration Analyst and will be working on a large team learning the trades of the skilled configurations specialist while tackling the business requirements and documentation. This individual must have a willingness to want to learn as AIMDATA will be training them in multiple tools in the Enterprise Information Management space.
- Must be organized, able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills, work ethic, punctual, reliable with a desire to excel.
- Must be willing to travel Mon-Thurs (Post Covid)
- Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States. US Citizens Only
- Skilled in SQL
- Willingness to learn to configure within tools.
- Technical Background is a Plus!
- B.S. degree or equivalent from a 4-year program
- MIS/CS/IT other Technology Related Major
Essentials Job Results
- Design, develop and validate integrations between applications across cloud and on-premises systems.
- Participate in proof-of-concept development, demos, and post-deployment support.
- Translate business requirements into a detailed technical specification to meet business goals.
- Ensure development activities are aligned with scope, schedule, priority and business objectives.
- Work within a team to follow best practices in services development and integration of applications.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Work with data to discovery patterns, inconsistencies and ways to functionally correct issues.
- Acquire data from various data sources for analysis
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities